It’s been a while since I’ve done a news post instead of an after action report. The last few months have been a little nuts and so I’ve let some stuff pass without notice. So, in no particular order:
- “Snowflake’s Chance in Hell,” the tale of a sentient panda versus evil tstchotchkes appeared in Cobalt City Dark Carnival.
- “A Necessity of the Present,” my tale of high fantasy noir was republished in Future Imperfict: Best of Wily Writers, Volume 2.
- “Kiss of Death,” the incredible story of two necromancers in love came out in Arcane.
- I’ve handed off the first draft of my book, Kensei, to the folks at Timid Pirate Publishing. This is a young adult piece set in the superhero shared universe created by Nathan Crowder. It’s part of the series of YA books that they are producing called “Cobalt City Rookies.”
- I’ve opened up to submissions for my experimental e-zine, Mad Scientist Journal. Here’s to hoping I get enough people to get it off the ground.
- Don’t drive vehicles when you don’t have the driving skill.
- Don’t go back in time and kill the main antagonist when they were a baby. Breaks the universe.
- Don’t kill everything in sight. It’s not GTA.
And, in reference to a completely different game:
- Don’t let Jeremy make up your backstory for you.
I feel like I’ve traumatized the last batch of kids. And I’m kind of proud of that.